Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD LATINO EXCLUSIVE--Look who we saw at the airport!!! Brad Pitt...no Christian Meier


EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS---Zorro actor Christian Meier arrived at Miami International Airport an hour ago from his home country Lima, Peru. He's in Miami to attend tonight's Glamour Latinoamerica awards at SET nightclub on South Beach. Although HL was the only photography crew, Miami's Entertainment show Infraganti, which broadcast every night at 7pm on Caribevision, showed up to interview the soapstar and asked him some harsh questions.
Infranganti: "Are you happy"
Meier: "I think so"
Infranganti: "Do you like talk show Jaime Bailey?"
Meier: "He's nice"
Infranganti: "Is it true you're getting a divorce"
Meier: "I don't talk about my private life, but I am."
Infranganti: Do you like Laura Bozzo?
Meier: "I've never met her, but I think she's done alot for Peru"
Infranganti: "Are you gay?"
Meier: "As far as I know, No"
He seemed a bit more relaxed in answering questions and also check out his Brad Pitt look with the hat and glasses. Come on!
PHOTO EXCLUSIVE FOR HOLLYWOODLATINO.com via MHPIXS.com

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.