Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alejandra Guzmán: An emotional rockera



Rockera Alejandra Guzman recently opened up to the NY Daily News about her life and her latest album, “Fuerza”.

ABOUT HER LIVE PERFORMANCE she says:

I sing, I dance, I even jump... It’s sexy, and I grab someone from the audience and dance with them very closely. There’s also a part where I am lifted to the ceiling while singing. It’s fun.


ABOUT HER BATTLE WITH CANCER she says:
There are things that have happened to me recently that have made me see things differently.


ABOUT THE STATE OF ROCK LATINO she says:
There are periods when rock is very popular and then there are times when it’s not.


We love Ale and think she's a true artist, especially when she has sold over 10 million CD's worldwide.

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE