Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh No...Not Another Celebrity Fragrance!


Paulina Rubio, who has been putting the final touches on her new CD, will launch new perfume ORO™ by Paulina Rubio, a venture with Oracle Beauty Brands.

“This fragrance is for women like me who believe in themselves; are strong, fun and unpredictable, yet tender and loving. I put so much creativity and love into this fragrance, I feel as if a drop of me is in each and every bottle to be shared with my fans and all women” Paulina explains.


The scent, like the pop star, is unique. ORO™ by Paulina Rubio is an elegant floral oriental array of sparkling citrus that is awakened by hints of espresso bean and peppered florals, while being sweetened by a touch of vanilla.
The Eau de Parfum spray will retail for $25.00 for the 30ml and $52.00 for the 100ml. Distribution is planned for the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Spain and throughout Central and South America.