Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pablo Montero Headlines Benefit Concert to Support Latinos Pursuing a Degree in Higher Education


Telenovela fans will not have to wait long to see their favorite actor from Spanish-language television's blockbuster hit, "Fuego en la Sangre", live on stage in Southern California. Grammy(R) and multi Latin Grammy(R) nominee Pablo Montero will be reveling concert-goers with his latest norteño recording material in an exclusive charity concert benefiting Latino students in college. The event is slated for Friday, August 15, 2008 at 8:30 pm. at the Ford Amphitheatre in Hollywood.

"I'm very excited and satisfied to hear about the enthusiasm 'Fuego en la Sangre' is causing throughout Latin America and in the United States," said Pablo Montero. "I am also very excited about the opportunity to work with an event such as Celebración Angelina 2008. I will be sharing my latest album, 'Mi Tesoro Norteño', with my fans on August 15th. But even more importantly is the fact that I am able to use my talent to support students who are trying to get ahead in life by getting a higher education. It's an honor to be able to contribute to such a noble cause."