Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jennifer Lopez Exclusive Blog at Self.com


Jennifer Lopez, SELF magazine's September cover model, launches an exclusive new blog at www.Self.com in the magazine that hit newsstands on Monday, August 18. Lopez, one of SELF's reader picks for the 10 Most Inspiring Women of 2008, will raise money for the Childrens Hospital Los Angeles by competing in her first triathlon with SELF Editor-in-Chief Lucy Danziger.
Lopez's personal www.Self.com blog features exclusive video and photos taken during her workout program designed by trainer Gunnar Peterson.

"Now I've come full circle," says Lopez in her Self.com blog. "I don't expect to win this race; my goal is to finish. I'll probably end up crawling across the finish line, but I'll do it!"

Just 6 months after having the babies, Lopez is totally toned, with sexy muscles and flat, rock-hard abs.
Check out JLO's blog and subscribe to SELF magazine.
DONATE TODAY to Childrens Hospital Los Angeles