Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gloria Trevi Sues TV Azteca and Ventaneando, host Pati Chapoy

Univisions Premio Lo Nuestro a La Musica Latina - Arrivals

Gloria Trevi and her lawyers have presented a lawsuit agaisnt TV Azteca and the network's famed gossip entertainment show,"Ventaneando," and its host Pati Chapoy.

"And as a mother, I see myself in the situation of doing what any mother would do," Trevi said. "I am going to protect my family and my children against whatever."


Trevi accuses that the show and network tried to stop her comeback through a campaign of slander, libel and defamation, among other charges, as retribution for her refusing to sign with them. It accused the network of spreading rumors that Trevi was spotted with a notorious drug cartel leader, forcing her to move her family to McAllen where she began to resurrect her career. READ MORE